Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Mercy's review: S7 vintage style Filmation MOTU first wave figures.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Mercy's review: S7 vintage style Filmation MOTU first wave figures.

Here's is another Canadian toy reviewer going through the first wave of the vintage style Filmation HE-Man figure if you're interested:

Last edited by Mechanizor; 02-24-2019, 10:43 PM. Reason: In this video Michael only reviews the He-Man figure.
    The Mechanical Universe is inevitable.

Good review. The figures are OK, but when you see them next to the superior Commemorative figures, they don't quite measure up. Mattel did it better.
    “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to agree.

I agree as well. The MOTU commemorative figures had a nice matte finish look to them. They did not look "glossy", in the way that the Super 7 figures do.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Plus the QC was better on the accessories as well... The QC of the harness and the shield on this He-Man is just; sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mechanizor View Post
        Here's is another Canadian toy reviewer going through the first wave of the vintage style Filmation HE-Man figure if you're interested:

Thanks for sharing! Nerdmasté! 🙏

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Mercy View Post

Thanks for sharing! Nerdmasté! 🙏
          Thanks for joining the forums Michael, I’ve been a subscriber to your YT channel and enjoying the content for a while. I’ve introduced your channel in the general talk forum a while back as well. 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Mechanizor View Post

Thanks for joining the forums Michael, I’ve been a subscriber to your YT channel and enjoying the content for a while. I’ve introduced your channel in the general talk forum a while back as well. 🙂
            Glad to be here! Great looking site you've got here. Glad you're enjoying the videos. Nerdmasté! 🙏

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 101 users online. 0 members and 101 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,190 at 04:57 AM on 11-27-2015.

Working...
            X