No announcement yet.

Super7; Club Grayskull wave 4 revealed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super7; Club Grayskull wave 4 revealed.

From Super7:

"Starting tomorrow (Monday - 1/7) at 1:00pm PST: The Masters of the Universe Club Grayskull series continues with Super7’s 4th Wave of super detailed deluxe 7-inch Masters of the Universe figures. Each highly articulated figure comes complete with an assortment of accessories and this wave includes Kittrina, Modulok, Prince Adam, Roboto, Shadow Weaver, and Stratos.

Details for each figure and their accessories will be posted tomorrow.

The Masters of the Universe Club Grayskull Wave 4 set of six figures will be available for pre-order from January 7th until January 31st, 2018 for $210 per set plus shipping. A 3-part payment plan will be available at checkout. This is a made-to-order, pre-order and individual figures will be available with a full set."
    Click image for larger version

Name:	super7-motuc-cg-wave4-completewave_full.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	52575

The Mechanical Universe is inevitable.

More pics:

Name:	super7-motuc-cg-wave4-kittrina_full.jpg
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	52577

Name:	super7-motuc-cg-wave4-modulok_full.jpg
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	52578

Name:	super7-motuc-cg-wave4-princeadam_full.jpg
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	52579

Name:	super7-motuc-cg-wave4-roboto_full.jpg
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	52580

Name:	super7-motuc-cg-wave4-shadowweaver_full.jpg
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	52581

Name:	super7-motuc-cg-wave4-stratos_full.jpg
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	52582

Comment

Modulok looks great (I'll only ever display him with the "vampire" head). Roboto is quite impressive. Shadow Weaver is great for anyone who missed out on her the first time.
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

The prototypes always look nice, however the final products end up lacking, and sometimes very disappointing! I hope this isn't the case for this new wave.

Can't wait to see what's cooking for the Collector's Choice at NYTF this February.

Comment

I really hope these figures turn out good. There always seems to be issues with the Club Grayskull line.

Is it just me, or does it look like Kittrina's butt is on backwards?
          “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Originally posted by Black Zodac View Post
            I really hope these figures turn out good. There always seems to be issues with the Club Grayskull line.

Is it just me, or does it look like Kittrina's butt is on backwards?
            Probably not, I think that's how her outfit looks on her lower torso:

Name:	?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi1.wp.com%2Fthefwoosh.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F07%2Fkittrina.jpg&f=1.jpg
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	52593

Comment

Pixel-Dan talks about them in this video if you wanna hear his opinion:

Comment

Originally posted by Mechanizor View Post
                Pixel-Dan talks about them in this video if you wanna hear his opinion:
                LOL, certainly not. I can't think of any opinion I want to hear less, actually.

Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

• Mechanizor
                  Mechanizor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, his videos aren't for everyone for a number of reasons... However he's still around and still making them.

Pixel dan is a human pop up ad and should be treated accordingly
                “What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."― Salman Rushdie

Comment

• Mechanizor
                  Mechanizor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't disagree.
                  But he helps fans to get excited about the brand wether we agree with him or not.

• Dark Angel
                  Dark Angel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I disagree, Mech. He and his cronies at the Org are part of what has held the brand back.

• Mechanizor
                  Mechanizor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The way I see it with Dan: He's a flake but he also appears to love toys, and when his channel started getting companies' attention they started giving him free toys to review but in reality to promote, and getting paid for it.

Were his actions unbeneficial to the brand like you see it? Probably in a way, especially when siding with the wrong cause, but wether we agree or disagree how harmful his actions were, there is still a bunch of people who get excited when they see Dan talk about MOTU simply because there aren't many out there as consistent or dedicated as he is when it comes to MOTU and TMNT at least on You-Tube, but also because these companies keep sending him the figures before anyone else!

His association with the Org's code of conduct and policies is both positive and negative in my humble opinion, and also it varies on how bias he is with his toy reviews! The same goes with his manner when conducting these panels at Power-Con and the walk throughs at SDCC and NYTF.
                  Last edited by Mechanizor; 01-11-2019, 06:00 PM.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 159 users online. 2 members and 157 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,190 at 05:57 AM on 11-27-2015.

Working...
              X