Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixel-Dan's review: Mondo He-Man 1:6 action figure.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel-Dan's review: Mondo He-Man 1:6 action figure.

Dan has it too:

The Mechanical Universe is inevitable.

Yup. His review took suprising long time get made. While Mondo started already shipped Skeletors

Edit: After watching Dan's video. His camera's colors really were off....meaning He-Man's leather were much much darker than they really are.
    Last edited by Jyrki; 07-11-2019, 06:43 PM.

Comment

After seeing a bunch of reviews and pictures, I'm still not sold out on He-Man's second vintage head nor the bizarre choice of the Filmation accessory! And Skeleto's prototype looked a lot better than the final product IMHO.

On the other hand, Mer-Man and Man-At-Arms looked better than expected, and I may pick them up if Sideshow/Tweeterhead fail to deliver the goods with their statue line this year...

Comment

Well I am hoping Man-At-Arms has lots of weapons and gadgets if I going get him, but I am also hoping Mondo makes Trap-Jaw 1/6 scale too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jyrki View Post
          Well I am hoping Man-At-Arms has lots of weapons and gadgets if I going get him, but I am also hoping Mondo makes Trap-Jaw 1/6 scale too.
          Trap-Jaw and Man-E-Faces are my all time favorite MOTU characters, and I'll definitely get them if Mondo makes them!... We have to wait and see what Mattel is planning in regards to their licenses.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 227 users online. 1 members and 226 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,190 at 04:57 AM on 11-27-2015.

Working...
          X