Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOTU Action Vinyls by The Loyal Subjects!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTU Action Vinyls by The Loyal Subjects!

Check out this cool preview of He-Man by The Loyal Subjects. The figure will be part of their upcoming Masters of the Universe Action Vinyls roster. These figures will be fully articulated and come with accessories.

A few of the other figures being designed for the upcoming MOTU Action Vinyls line include
    Skeletor, Tri-Klops, Trap Jaw, and Man-E-Faces!

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

With all the other MOTU stuff coming, it's just too much all at once. These look ok, but who the hell has the money to collect everything?
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

eh. not my thing.

Kind of neat. I guess.

Comment

Another cool style, but where the heck I'm gonna display all that stuff!? Probably I have to pass on these at the moment, or pick up only Trap-Jaw and MEF.

Comment

I have the Turtles action vinyls and they are fantastic! I will be all over their MOTU action figs

Comment

This I will add! They have been stuff (like everything at the Con special party gathering / store) i will pass as I have no interest but these are pretty cool.

Comment

Wow these those look awesome! I definitely like the mold, it is much better then your typical vinyl figures out there. Can't really stand the Funko, Titan, or Pop! vinyl figures style.
              I can usually be found hanging out somewhere between 1980-1989.

Comment

Don't know how I missed this. Out of all the deformed style figures these are my favorite.
                “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

A special batch of MOTU vinyl figure exclusives is going on sale tomorrow. The colors are different from the standard figures that will be released.

http://www.hemanworld.com/2015/11/th...tu-exclusives/

Last edited by RoboSteveo; 11-24-2015, 01:59 PM.
                  “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

New photo of Trap Jaw.

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 275 users online. 1 members and 274 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,190 at 04:57 AM on 11-27-2015.

Working...
                    X