MOTU Origins Poll: Will you purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTU Origins Poll: Will you purchase?

Since MOTU has felt stagnant for a while, with such long waits between waves of Super 7 figures and stuff like Mega Construx mini figures and Loyal Subjects figures are not exactly being easy to find, I’m hoping this upcoming Origins line can give us MOTU fans a much needed shot in the arm.
    Hopefully a poll can spark some debate around here.... so what is everyone’s plan for the eventual release of the MOTU Origins line?
    Yes, I’m planning on purchasing this new line
    75.00%
    No, not interested in these figures
    12.50%
    I may cherry pick some characters
    0%
    Undecided, need to see them in person
    12.50%

I'm planning to get most of Origins line hoping they'll cover beasts, vehicles and playsets just like the vintage one! Otherwise, I would only cherry-pick some characters here and there and focus on the Mega Construx version, and other MOTU properties like statues and such...

I'm not just interested in its action figures alone, it has to be the whole line experience for me to invest in it. So it all depends on the what kind of reveals Mattel is working on before and during next year's NYTF and SDCC 2020.

Comment

I just can't see it going anywhere, unfortunately. Time will tell, I suppose.
      Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Not interested. I'm not buying a new line that doesn't look as good as Classics.

Comment

Originally posted by Y2Greg View Post
          Not interested. I'm not buying a new line that doesn't look as good as Classics.
          Just keep in mind, it suppose to be about 60% cheaper than the current Classics from S7! Not to mention the added articulations and interchangeability (Hands, arms, torsos, heads and lower legs/boot-cuts are removable on the average figures).

Comment

I'm just hoping they come to the UK, I've not seen any of the mega-construx in stores over here. I did see the Kubros but wasn't interested in them.

Comment

I plan on purchasing them.
              "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Kel-Ton View Post
                I'm just hoping they come to the UK, I've not seen any of the mega-construx in stores over here. I did see the Kubros but wasn't interested in them.
                I hope the Origins line will make it globally. They seriously need international customers to support the line just like Mattel's other main products.

BTW, do you see any other Mega Construx lines in the UK?... If you do, I have a feeling the MOTU line will eventually follow, after a slow and careful start here in the US.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 359 users online. 0 members and 359 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,190 at 04:57 AM on 11-27-2015.

Working...
                X