Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOTUC Snake Mountain's details from Super7.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another goofy SM video from S7:

The Mechanical Universe is inevitable.

Comment

A little update:

Click image for larger version

Name:	60863188_10157466841490820_7400217247869829120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=05de81bc0355cccfd0f7e3f1a15e0caf&oe=5D5C137C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	260.7 KB
ID:	53002

Comment

International shipping from S7's site/social media:

a) For Europe; Our partner S.P.A.C.E. in Germany is processing and fulfilling orders in Europe:

https://www.space-figuren.de/All-Man...cs::17068.html

b) For Asia; Polyphony's store is taking orders:

https://www.polyphony.store

c) Mainland China:

https://polyphony.taobao.com

Comment

Still nothing about Canada? I hope Super 7 isn’t expecting us to us BBTS and their over $400 shipping method.

Comment

Originally posted by Croc-O-Bite! View Post
            Still nothing about Canada? I hope Super 7 isn’t expecting us to us BBTS and their over $400 shipping method.
            Check out Space's shipping page, they have this little note:
            Shipping costs other countries:
            Country Parcel service Shipping cost Free shipping
            Norway DHL 15,00 € flat ---
            USA
            CDN
            Australia
            DHL 30,00 € flat ---
            We don't ship to any other countries than shown here in general. Please feel free to contact us by email or telephone if you have any questions.

Comment

Probably Canada, Australia, Latin America and the Middle East will have their shipping info very soon...

Comment

If Snake Mountain makes it, might be a worthy item to invest in getting an extra to sell later. I could see these selling for $1,500 - $3,000 on eBay in a couple of years given how rare it'll be.

Comment

Originally posted by Y2Greg View Post
                  If Snake Mountain makes it, might be a worthy item to invest in getting an extra to sell later. I could see these selling for $1,500 - $3,000 on eBay in a couple of years given how rare it'll be.
                  $3000! Do people actually spend that kind of money on one molded playset?... I know that could be the norm for a hard to get big unopened LEGO set, or some kind of rare steam engine train set, but for a MOTU set?
                  I know a few years back people listed the whole MINT MOTUC collection; of most of the figures released, the vehicles and Castle Grayskull for that kinda amount ($3000=-$4000)!

I still have an extra MINT Castle Grayskull with the map unopened in the original shipping box (first release), do you think I should keep it for a while?

Comment

• Y2Greg
                    Y2Greg commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know it sounds looney, but rare playsets go for a lot, and they weren't even starting prices at $600 (really $750). Any collector who gets into the line later or gets back into it and is a completist is gonna want it. At 1,000 pieces or even 2,000, it's gonna be one of the rarest items in MOTUC history. Most collectors aren't buying multiples, so less will be on the market. Castle Grayskull has increased in price the last few years, I've seen some going for $600 - $1,000. Imagine a rare and more expensive piece.

Originally posted by Mechanizor View Post
                  International shipping from S7's site/social media:

a) For Europe; Our partner S.P.A.C.E. in Germany is processing and fulfilling orders in Europe:

https://www.space-figuren.de/All-Man...cs::17068.html

b) For Asia; Polyphony's store is taking orders:

https://www.polyphony.store

c) Mainland China:

https://polyphony.taobao.com

d) Australia and New Zealand; Toysandbeyond is S7's partner:

https://toysandbeyond.com.au/masters...0-is-required/

Comment

I was going to by from Entertainment Earth, but apparently they are not shipping to Canada.
                    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
                      I was going to by from Entertainment Earth, but apparently they are not shipping to Canada.
                      That's what I've pointed out to Steve. I think S7 should've done their homework on finding better solutions and options to all customers before launching their sale!

Maybe shipping to Canada will be up soon!?

Comment

• Mechanizor
                        Mechanizor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Probably they will... I think S7 is silent to keep the people's pressure/thrill active and gather as many pre-orders as they can before the deadline. After all, it's their biggest (and probably the last MOTUC) project and they want to cash on it in every way possible.

• Captain Atkin
                        Captain Atkin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        There is a Canadian store selling it now, but the PayPal is charging US rates, and not CAD rates, so its $1440 CAD at the moment. Apparently, the issue will be fixed tomorrow, and the cost will be lowered to about $1050 CAD.

http://theforceintheflesh.com/produc...tain-preorder/

• Mechanizor
                        Mechanizor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If this includes the shipping rate, I'd say not bad, $1050 CAD is about $782 US!

Pixel-Dan's Snake Mountain talk video:

Comment

Adultcollector.org interviews the Four Horsemen and talk about the MOTUC Snake Mountain:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1337604623058688&id=19448 6950703800&__tn__=-R

Name:	60968957_1337599606392523_7030700191825002496_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=b8407f230becf5b9dd8e29a869f09799&oe=5D9C923D.jpg
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	53021

Name:	61126648_1337599789725838_5635183893364604928_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=4ead2265c93cc2b57fcac0c1a4f465aa&oe=5D95BCE0.jpg
Size:	203.9 KB
ID:	53022

Name:	61046446_1337599899725827_6976984242739740672_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=3ea3a94bfec340512ba87ed136ad02e5&oe=5D65324D.jpg
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	53023

Name:	61678133_1337599893059161_867552250984136704_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=37e412de6eb3d0dd27320bf50d72ae77&oe=5D9ADAE2.jpg
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	53024

Name:	60898437_1337599856392498_2608053701482381312_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=d851ffdcea9ea416e931111343c09218&oe=5D56BE6F.jpg
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	53025

Name:	61109767_1337599819725835_944096380744368128_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=20da206a7ee7c663174ccf5cf6160de9&oe=5D59EEED.jpg
Size:	268.4 KB
ID:	53026

Comment

• Captain Atkin
                          Captain Atkin commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Those are some great pictures!!

• Mechanizor
                          Mechanizor commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Let's just hope the final product looks as good!... I'm still not happy with the colors of castle Grayskull, the black wash and the highlights are very shallow and look cheap!
                          One day I'll fix it with my own paint apps once I move out to a bigger place and dedicate a good corner or a room for a MOTUC diorama and other collectables.

Originally posted by Mechanizor View Post

d) Australia and New Zealand; Toysandbeyond is S7's partner:

https://toysandbeyond.com.au/masters...0-is-required/
                        e) Canada; The Force in the Flesh now has the pre-order:

http://theforceintheflesh.com/produc...tain-preorder/

Comment

Finally something regarding Canada. Not a lot of information about these guys who are selling to us Canadians
                          Last edited by Croc-O-Bite!; 05-27-2019, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Croc-O-Bite! View Post
                            Finally something regarding Canada. Not a lot of information about these guys who are selling to us Canadians
                            Yeah, some of these retailers aren't known to many, so it's a bit uneasy for people to pre-order the SM through them and giving them such a big amount of money without much feedback!

I wonder if these guys have accounts on eBay or Amazon for people to check out before making such big commitments?

Comment

I did further research after going to Super 7’s website.
                              Turns out it’s Shades of Grey Tattoo & Collectibles based out of Edmonton.
                              I did a trial run going through their checkout, shipping is included in the price. The total for me is $1102.50 CAD.
                              I emailed them and they said they’ll be using CanPar as the courier to ship. They’re the ones who told me shipping is included in the price FYI...

Comment

• Mechanizor
                                Mechanizor commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Good, hopefully the Canadian customs aren't high if there is any on such a high value?

I just bought a Snake Mountain from the Canadian Dealer in Edmonton for $1102.50 CAD, which was quite reasonable compared to what it would have cost me if I had bought it from the US.

Direct Link: http://theforceintheflesh.com/produc...tain-preorder/
                              "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
                                I just bought a Snake Mountain from the Canadian Dealer in Edmonton for $1102.50 CAD, which was quite reasonable compared to what it would have cost me if I had bought it from the US.

Direct Link: http://theforceintheflesh.com/produc...tain-preorder/
                                Question, was the full payment required in advance from this seller since they state the following:
                                If this minimum is not met the Snake Mountain Playset will be cancelled and orders will be refunded.
                                ?

Comment

• Captain Atkin
                                  Captain Atkin commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I believe they required full payment. I paid in full.

• Mechanizor
                                  Mechanizor commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Yeah, that’s a big chunk to pay upfront...

Name:	af830253-eadc-45b1-a875-6da799d18e68.png
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	53043

Last edited by Mechanizor; 05-30-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Adultcollector talks SM with Brian Flynn:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&__tn__=%2C%3B

Comment

Sketch of the upcoming box art of SM:

Name:	61850710_10157487393660820_8707253852778266624_o_full.jpg
Size:	287.2 KB
ID:	53049

Comment

A little message from S7:

The pre-order for Snake Mountain remains open until this Sunday, June 2nd. For details and ordering options (including our International partners) visit: https://preorder.super7store.com/

THANK YOU again to everyone who has supported this release so far!

Comment

I ordered one.
                                      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Mechanizor
                                        Mechanizor commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Good hope you won't regret it, even the lava goes with your wings' color...
                                        Last edited by Mechanizor; 06-18-2019, 03:05 AM.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 322 users online. 0 members and 322 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,190 at 04:57 AM on 11-27-2015.

Working...
                                    X