Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOTUC Collector's Choice movie figures and Conan are up for Pre-Order.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    Same here, however I wonder if they gonna ship him separately or with the arrival of the movie MOTUC figures, especially for people (like me) who placed their orders on all five figures at the same time?

• Croc-O-Bite!
    replied
    I just received an email regarding the Conan figure. They’re hoping for an October release date for him.

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Originally posted by Jyrki View Post
    Not sure if everyone yet heard this but recently got email from Super7:

Hi MOTU Fans and Customers -

We want to let you know that production is progressing on the Masters of the Universe Collector's Choice - William Stout Figures:
    • He-Man - Long Sword, short sword, dagger, plus blaster and alternate head (not shown).
    • Hyper Skeletor - Havoc Staff.
    • Karg - Laser Blaster (not shown).
    • Skeletor - Havoc Staff, Cosmic Key, and sword.
    We anticipate shipping this release to all of you in November 2019. As soon as we have a confirmed date we will notify you. For questions or concerns please submit it by clicking the button below.

We appreciate your patience during the production process for this release!
    Thanks, I got the email a few days ago... For whatever reason, S7 is surely taking their time with what I consider the final batch of MOTUC figures they'll be releasing; at least for now!
    Snake Mountain comes after, but that's a playset.

Leave a comment:

• Jyrki
    replied
    Not sure if everyone yet heard this but recently got email from Super7:

Hi MOTU Fans and Customers -

We want to let you know that production is progressing on the Masters of the Universe Collector's Choice - William Stout Figures:
    • He-Man - Long Sword, short sword, dagger, plus blaster and alternate head (not shown).
    • Hyper Skeletor - Havoc Staff.
    • Karg - Laser Blaster (not shown).
    • Skeletor - Havoc Staff, Cosmic Key, and sword.
    We anticipate shipping this release to all of you in November 2019. As soon as we have a confirmed date we will notify you. For questions or concerns please submit it by clicking the button below.

We appreciate your patience during the production process for this release!

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    That's an investment on its own!
    Let's just hope the quality control is up there with the best figures we got from Mattel.

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    I bought my figures today. I ended up getting 4 sets of the movie figures (I plan on getting a few signed by the actors). I also bought 2 Conan figures.

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Another update from Brian Flynn:

I’ve said it in a few places, and will make sure everyone gets the same answer. 1. Yes on two heads, one is dolphs likeness, one is not. 2. Standard classics box package with interior blister so it matches all of your other figures.

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    Nice video, now I bet the next batch of movie figures (if they ever happen) are gonna be exclusives to you... ;-)

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Originally posted by Jyrki View Post

It's nice video. Nice to see he still have his Blade figure what get more company soon.
    Probably that Blade figures belongs to the Captain, from what I've heard he has it in his backpack 24/7!

Leave a comment:

• Jyrki
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    I made a video with Anthony De Longis (AKA Blade) last week to promote the pre-order, that Super7 posted on their Youtube channel. Check it out!

It's nice video. Nice to see he still have his Blade figure what get more company soon.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    I made a video with Anthony De Longis (AKA Blade) last week to promote the pre-order, that Super7 posted on their Youtube channel. Check it out!

Leave a comment:

• Jyrki
    replied
    Much bigger images of Skeletor's sword: https://ibb.co/z8nGxM5

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    The sword in color:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stout_Skeletor_Sword_e6ae6edb-daeb-4258-8272-291983ce5ae3_large.png?v=1553907488.png
Views:	11
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	52842

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    A couple of updates from Super7:

a) Skeletor's sword:

Click image for larger version  Name:	gYCX4kw.jpg Views:	1 Size:	35.6 KB ID:	52840

Here is the first image of the unpainted Skeletor's sword that will be one of the accessories for that figure.
    b)
    Due to circumstances beyond our control, the 2nd head for He-Man is now not moving forward. The figure will include a blaster accessory that has not been shown yet.
    So no second He-Man head, what a bummer!

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    I hope you're right. We'll see eventually how it turns out.

I believe the fist wave should be almost flawless from bad QC and have enough sales to determine the outcome for the next batch of figures.

• Captain Atkin
    commented on 's reply
    It could just mean "at this time".

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Some bad news for those of us who wanted more from this movie property, Super7 has stated on Facebook the following:
    These are the only live-action figures we have been given permission to do
    !

So basically, no Teela, no Man-at Arms, no Beastman, no Evil-Lyn, no Sorceress, no Troopers... etc.

Leave a comment:

• Jyrki
    replied
    That's great news for Skeletor.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    It has been announced today that Skeletor will come with his SWORD!

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    I finally have placed my order (or pre-order) of the movie figures plus the Conan figure.
    I hope they'll turn out great without QC problems, like the shiny or brittle plastic, loose or sticky joints and bad paint applications!

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    One more:

Name:	shWgGse.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	52808

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Some new images of the movie figures:

Name:	MOTU_Stout_Promo_03.05.19-05_820x.jpg?v=1551993041.jpg
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	52803

Name:	MOTU_Stout_Promo_03.05.19-01_bb598e05-e5c9-463b-bf61-3d198451d2ec_820x.jpg?v=1551993041.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	52804

Name:	MOTU_Stout_Promo_03.05.19-03_820x.jpg?v=1551993041.jpg
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	52805

Name:	MOTU_Stout_Promo_03.05.19-04_820x.jpg?v=1551993041.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	52806

Looking better you think?

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    commented on 's reply
    I think part of the reason it comes with a cloth cape is the armour. The armour straps are thinner than any other armour released so far in MOTUC, and a plastic cape may have weighed it down too much, by causing the chest plate to rest closer to the neck. As the cape was attached to the back of the shoulder pads in the movie, this was probably the best choice.

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    Probably you're right. I just cannot see them part of the typical MOTUC line stylistically, including the earlier figures like Gwildor or Blade...

• Captain Atkin
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think that is a bad thing. They deserve their own shelf.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 80 users online. 0 members and 80 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,190 at 05:57 AM on 11-27-2015.

Working...
X