2016 Masters of the Universe Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Masters of the Universe Calendar

I was checking to see if Amazon had any preview pages up for the artbook, and this popped up in the related items section:

http://www.amazon.com/He-Man-Masters...dp/0789330180/

Looks like it's the 'enhanced Filmation' designs that they've been using for promotional stuff, so it's not as much to my tastes as the old 1985 Lays promo calendar , but it's cool to see a new calendar for the first time in 30 years.

Although the mixture of characters and backgrounds is a little weird. He-Man and She-Ra in Snake Mountain's throne room? The Sorceress in Snake Mountain? Evil-Lyn in front of Castle Grayskull? Then again, this may be a prototype--it's not set for release until August.

That looks pretty cool. Only thing I don't like is the MOTUC package art appearing behind a Filmation Skeletor. Looks wrong to my eyes.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Yes, I agree background choices are odd for some characters. Poor Trap-Jaw is standing above lava pit.

Comment

I like it! Will have to get one for my office. Was there anything like this made for 2015?
        “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Amazon's updated the images, so some of our previous comments will no longer make sense with what's currently being shown in the first post.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 32 users online. 0 members and 32 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,190 at 05:57 AM on 11-27-2015.

Working...
          X