Masters of the Universe - Vintage Dress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters of the Universe - Vintage Dress

Hanna Bradley, a fashion designer from Toronto, Canada, sent me these cool photos of a dress she recently designed.

"My friend Meryle Trouble (the model in these photos) stumbled upon this fabric, which was originally a He-Man bedsheet, and thought it would make the perfect nerdy, pinup dress. In constructing this look I was very careful with the placement of the pattern. The skirt in the back and front showcases He-man battling Skeletor with Teela standing by. For the top of the dress I put the castle front and centre, and on the back the characters Stratos and Zodac are featured. Just for a bit of fun I also added some wristbands with planets from the print to finish the look!

You can see more her cool designs at http://www.bettymonroedesigns.com
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Awesome! I love it

Comment

Is she wearing the PRINCE ADAM wig from the cosplay post?

(I had those sheets)
      “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
      Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

That dress looks quite lovely. Very impressive design work. The model is very pretty too
        “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

I'm still using the pillowcases on my bed... yeah, I have issues.

Comment

I have the blanket still. And someone made me a scrub top from the those sheets.

Comment

I had this bedding also as a child, it looks ok the cut of the dress but I wouldn't have destroyed the bedding for it. Is so easy to order custom fabric could have replicated it and had more vivid colours. but I guess it's all about thrifting the make and repair phase that seems to be going around

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 180 users online. 1 members and 179 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,190 at 04:57 AM on 11-27-2015.

Working...
              X