Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like Mattel to allow the Power and Honor Foundation to do more catalogs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the chances of the P&HF releasing a book that details action figures and toys already released? I have many books that detail toys and collectibles which have been released that seem to be independant of a company (including a book detailing the POP toyline) and I'd love some that covered MOTU, POP, New Adventures, 200x, and even MOTUC along with background information, commentary, and other cool tidbits.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbecue17 View Post
      What are the chances of the P&HF releasing a book that details action figures and toys already released?
      I'm going to guess that the problems would be the same since this is so obliviously a personal vendetta...
      Last edited by Shawn; 06-20-2014, 10:10 AM.
      Once upon a time, good advice was "be kind Rewind"now nobody remembers the past.

Masters of the universe The LOST TALES (a series of vintage style fan-comics and children's books)

Comment

In theory, we can do a toy guide. Since they are all products sold to the public, Mattel wouldn't be able to prevent us from doing that.
        And, the truth is, we've been working on it. The issue with this is the time. To do a toy guide the way we want to do it, I'd need to work on it full time for 6 months. So, it's a really difficult thing to make it happen right now, unless we find trusted and skilled people that can help.

Comment

I am so interested in this topic. My p&h vol 1 is reallt a treasure. I wish Mattel weren't such meatheads. I think between Emil's knowledge, busta's knowledge, and Joah man's CD rom, we could have something spectacular.
          “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

I'd definitely be keen on this.
            "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 245 users online. 3 members and 242 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,190 at 05:57 AM on 11-27-2015.

Working...
            X