– Winter/snowy backgrounds in the game
– Winterfest will begin on Dec.1, 2017!
- From December 1st, a “calendar” will pop up everyday upon launch, with 25 slots for 25 days (event goes until Dec 25).
- There will be 3 different calendar boards, all accessible daily, but to access the additional two boards, users will have play through a certain amount of levels.
- The slots will be labelled with the dates (just like an advent calendar), and players can only open one slot a day.
In the Countdown to Winterfest Event, log in once a day for up to three chances to get free gems, keys, medals, and winter-themed outfits! Don’t forget to log in on Dec 25th for an exclusive prize!
The Rewards from the countdown calendar will be:
- Medals (usually won in tournaments and used to buy medal-specific He-Man outfits)
- Keys (used to purchase artifacts)
- Gems (used for power ups)
- Outfits (there will be 3 outfits during the event)
- Two of the outfits will be broken down into 3 pieces, with each piece on one of the boards (for users to collect).
- On the last day (Dec 25), players get a whole Christmas-themed He-Man outfit. Additionally, if the users misses a day on the calendar, they can watch an ad to open the slots on the day that they missed.
– For iOS only: Speech Recognition Mode!
This new update will also feature speech recognition mode
- Players can speak certain words to trigger special skills
- Each skill has a Voice Over associated with it.
- For instance “I have the power!”
- Players can click the icon and speak the words
- Upon recognizing the correct string of words, the skill will activate.
You can download He-Man™ Tappers of Grayskull™ at https://uude.app.link/hemantappers