Teaser Image of She-Ra Statue from Sideshow Collectibles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaser Image of She-Ra Statue from Sideshow Collectibles

Sideshow Collectibles has posted a teaser image today for their upcoming She-Ra statue!
    Sideshow is very excited to announce our next Masters of the Universe collectible – She-Ra! This Princess of Power will be available for Pre-Order in the future. While you wait, be sure to pick-up Sideshow’s previously released Masters of the Universe Statues – He-Man, Skeletor, and Evil-Lyn!

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

I've heard the rumor not long ago that the next statue is gonna be a female character, and all this time I thought it's going to be Teela, or the Sorceress, especially knowing it's basically a MOTU brand license, and even the art print they've released based on this new reimagined style had those two characters showing in it!

I'm kinda let down a little with this announcement, since I'm not really a POP/She-Ra fan or a collector!... That being said, I hope the following release is gonna be an actual MOTU character at least from the art print, heroic or an evil warrior it won't matter so long as it's a major vintage character!
    The Mechanical Universe is inevitable.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 38 users online. 0 members and 38 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,190 at 05:57 AM on 11-27-2015.

Working...
    X